If asbestos is identified on a proposed site for demolition or refurbishment when a survey is carried out, Tower Demolition can offer a start to finish service. For our clients, this takes away the need to deal with multiple companies for one project, which can be both inconvenient and inefficient.
We have many years’ experience of removing asbestos across various sectors including health, government, local authorities, construction and the chemical Industry. Our focus on operative training, expert supervision and cutting-edge equipment guarantees safe, successful and timely completion of every project.
- Asbestos surveys
- Detailed analysis of materials
- Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS)
- Submission of ASB5 notification to the HSE
- Safe removal and disposal of all types of asbestos (board or fibrous) complying strictly with HSG247 Asbestos, the licensed contractors’ guide, all relevant Environmental and H&S legislation, and Construction Design and Management (CDM) requirements
- Background and personal monitoring
- Clean air and re-occupation certificates
- Registration with the Environment Agency for hazardous waste
- Waste transfer notes
On completion of the asbestos removal, Tower can carry out the reinstatement with a non-asbestos equivalent.
We can supply very competitive quotations for the entire process, or we are more than happy to quote for each part individually.