Meticulous preparation of construction sites for major developments is crucial to allow projects to proceed efficiently, safely and at optimum speed. At Tower, we carry out all aspects of early-stage investigation, assessment, planning and works, and can provide pre-construction service agreement (PCSA) documents. This gives certainty to our clients from the outset, and maximum control of budget and programme.
Our enabling services for site preparation include:
- Obtaining necessary consents, approvals and permissions
- Trial holes and investigations to determine site’s geology and water-table
- Removal of obstacles and hazardous waste
- Disconnection of services
- Provision of signage, hoardings and security fencing
- Establishing access routes and traffic management systems
With an efficient and cost-effective solution to site preparation, developers are quickly able to move on to the next stage of the construction programme.